The means of finding employees to fit in a role has undergone a sea change over the years.
To be in the radar of the recruiters, it is advised by the job experts to try out the following tips:
- Crucial positions in an organization need reliable and time tested candidates and hence internal recruitment play a major role. So, be active in your organization to get noticed for such promotions.
- Volunteer to write in the industry related magazines and wherever possible. Ideas sometime communicate your ability. Don’t ever wonder for being called for a role with that reference.
- Recruiters are after simpler means to find candidates. Active LinkedIn users have better chances over those with just a mail id. So, regular updating of profiles is advisable.
- Twitter seems to be the next best platform where recruiters meet the candidates.
- Even if you are not the best of the options available for the recruiter, an endorsement from a famous stalwart in your organization can be invaluable.
- Never miss a chance to present your views during the industrial events or else at least try to get enrolled even if you aren’t offered a chance.
- Although this is no more a secret, uploading your resume is quite a good idea. But don’t complain for being pestered with loaded inbox on your mails.
In situations where an employee faces discrimination or bias from a superior, employment lawyers can help with confronting superior’s biased actions and provide legal guidance and support to address such instances.