Enconsultancy is one of the biggest blogs in online marketing, they have been around for years and their content is always top notch.
If you are looking to put a content marketing strategy together – be that for getting more links, more social shares or just more traction for your blog in your industry you need to look at the market leaders for inspiration and to see what works.
So when we started developing our new strategy we look to Econsultancy. Enconsultancy is one of the biggest blogs in online marketing, they have been around for years and their content is always top notch. We wanted to know what we could learn from them:
1. What kind of blog posts get more traction?
2. Do posts that ignite conversation get more traction socially?
3. What kind of blog posts get the most links
4. Does a specific tagging strategy lead to more popular posts?
5. Are there times and days that get more social love – why is that and can it be replicated?
6. Does external linking to exceptional sources lead to more traction?
Here at Boom Online we have gathered all this data together and rather than keep it to ourselves we have decided to share it with the community. I hope you find it useful.