Social Media, undoubtedly, is one of the fastest growing domain on the internet, with all the Big names in businesses using social media to Market and Advertise their products and service, Social Media is one of the most powerful and cheap tools to leverage.
Small business owners are well aware of the benefits of social media too, but they often fail to use social media tools to their advantage. According to a recent study conducted by Office Arrow, business owners use social media for personal purposes, and believe that it affects their business. However, they don’t know how they should go about using social networks to build their business.
Here are some of the findings of the Office Arrow study:
- Small businesses use social media for Brand awareness(49%), Lead generation(33%), Customer service(32%), Product ratings and reviews(17%)
- 88% of small business owners believe that social media impacts their business
- Majority of small businesses will not be making additional investments in social media next year.
- Small business owners are overwhelmed by social media, and that’s what is keeping them from realizing its full potential.
- 63% of those studied reported that their businesses have a social media presence. Out of these 61% have a presence on Facebook, 48% on LinkedIn, and 37% on Twitter.