The following infographic deals with the website form data optimization to encourage the visitors fill in the forms, so as to improve the submission and conversion rates.
It deals with the mindset of the majority of visitors, optimal form length and design, use of social media logins and some more improvements.
- Always make sure that the registration form is precise and short
- Better provide social media logins as an alternative to registration
- If you think that the registration is very necessary, limit that to four (or even less)
- Try out free and unlimited access to have much a better conversion rates if possible
- Design your pages such that the forms are always on the right margin of the page for better results
- Auto form fills with back end process will improve the userfriendliness
- Inappropriate and unnecessary fields are to be avoided or made optional