London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) created an infographics on carbon management and its importance for the modern world. It is understood fFrom the Infographics how green living has influenced different spheres, including banking, energy, employment and so on.
Here are some facts:
• $8,000,000 spent in research on green energy in 2011 which equals the price of a NASA space racket.
• Millions of green jobs has been created, only in China there are 1,5 mln people with green jobs.
• The top 5 sectors for investment are: solar energy, wind energy, biomass, biofuels and small hydros.
• China, USA, Germany, Italy, India, UK, Spain, Japan, Brazil and France are among top investors in the green sphere.
• A few words about future: 20 million green jobs are expected to be created by the end of 2030.
The carbon management inforgraphics is closely related to a new green MBA course launched by LSBF as it is important to be educated in the green sphere and be able to identify what is required to achieve a robust and successful carbon management strategy, gives one an understanding of the national and international issues surrounding carbon management. Remember that when it comes to saving the environment, each person counts. Just get in!