Over 80% Americans work in a job that require less to no physical movement and the effects are starting to show. From a growing trend of obesity to unprecedented stress levels to a growth in hearth diseases.
So the question arises: Is your Work killing you?
Yes, Your job is making you fat, here are some facts
- 292,345,090 Americans do not get the minimal level of exercise
- Americans burn 140 fewer calories than they used to 50 years ago, adding up to 14.6 pounds of weight every year
- 1 in 3 Americans are obese
- 2/3rd of the people use computers at work, 75% of those suffer from Eye or Vision related problem
- 3/4 Americans say work is stressful
Check out more facts and tricks to stay healthy and happy at work