We’re taking you back 171 years and getting you to 2012 and refreshing your memory about the technology changes that have taken place in the travel industry.
- Ford released it Model T Ford in 1908 as the first mass-produced vehicle targeted to the middle class
- Automated Booking stations came into existence in 1946
- 1958, marked the arrival of Boeing 707
- High-speed trains with a top speed of 249 Km/Hr were developed in 1970
- 1993 saw teletext holidays
- Online booking was introduced by IBM in 1996